CONTACT US: Please contact us with your shipping address to ensure we can ship this item to you.
Call - 832-876-7856 or visit the Contact page under Home to send an email.
OK. So there are loud HLCD tower speakers and then there are American Made, American Loud HLCD tower speakers...we build the latter! So what's the difference? We thought you never ask! First, both our speaker enclosures and speakers are proudly built right here in the USA! Second, our HLCD speaker enclosures are built from 100% hand laid fibeglass with a durable, high-gloss gelcoat finish, the same materials your boat is built from! But we didn't stop there! We then partnered with a leading American pro audio company to build a HLCD speaker system that is acoustically matched and tuned perfectly to our fiberglass enclosures to create a HLCD tower speaker system that not only plays incredibly loud, but sounds great at the same time! Last, we protect the vitals with 1/4" thick polished aluminum grills that are as stunning as they are over-built! The end result is what we believe to be the loudest and best sounding HLCD marine tower speaker systems available today!
- Proudly manufactured in the USA from solid fiberglass creating an incredibly strong, lightweight, 100% waterproof enclosure!
- Available in our standard black or white U.V. inhibited gelcoats which create a durable, high-gloss finish that will not oxidize or rust!
- Three available models: 8", 10" and our 10" PRO!
- All models include two (2) OHM American made polypropylene cone woofers with rubber surrounds that are extremely durable and efficient and allows quality 2-ohm rated amplifiers to deliver more power!
- Internal mounted 400 RMS rated high-pass crossover assures smooth response and reliability.
- Includes CNC machined 1/4" thick polished aluminum grills that can be used with our optional LED light strips to light up the speaker!
- Available with CNC machined polished or powder coated clamps ranging from 1" to 3" in diameter. Rubber liner kits available to downsize clamp.
- Comes standard with water-tight compression fitting and custom lengths marine speaker cable.
- One year limited warranty.
- RMS Power: 250 watts
- Dimensions: 8.5"W x 8.5"H x 10.5"D
- Dimensions with 2"clamps: 8.5"W x 10.75"H x 10.5"D
- RMS Power: 300 watts
- Dimensions: 10.5"W x 10.5"H x 12"D
- Dimensions with 2"clamps: 10.5"W x 12.75"H x 12"D
- RMS Power: 400 watts
- Dimensions: 10.5"W x 10.5"H x 12.5"D
- Dimensions with 2"clamps: 10.5"W x 12.75"H x 12.5"D