High Lifter Products cranked up the heat with the release of the Outlaw Dual Heat Treated (DHT) Axle. The Outlaw DHT Axle exceeds OEM standards and has stand-out features not found in other after-market competitor axles such as puncture resistant boots crafted from premium-grade TPE (Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer). As the newest product under the Outlaw brand from High Lifter, the Outlaw DHT Axle is a reliable choice at an affordable price point for off-road riders.
In addition to the dual heat treatment process, the Outlaw DHT Axles feature puncture-resistant boots crafted from premium-grade Thermoplastic Polyester Elastomer (TPE). This material is superior to rubber boots found in after-market competitors as it provides protection from fatigue and wear and remains durable in high and low temperate climates.
Weight: 12.80 lbs
Product features include:
· Dual heat treatments on the housings to improve toughness against shock loads without compromising bearing surfaces and long term life.
· Oversized CV joint housings to increase strength
· Housings and bars made from 4340 Chromoly steel.
· Puncture-resistant boots which are durable in high and low temperature climates.
· Low-profile double wrap boot bands less likely to be knocked off during riding.
· Axle components filled with Mobile high temperature low friction long life polyurea synthetic CVJ axle grease, keeping axle joints cooler.
Riders want an axle that’s dependable AND affordable. Whether running stock tires and no lift or a lift and oversized tires, the Outlaw DHT Axle is new choice in heavy duty axles.
2011 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI CREW 4x4 Midsize
2011 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4 Midsize
2011 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 Midsize
2010 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 Midsize
2012 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4 Midsize
2012 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 Midsize
2012 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI CREW 4x4 Midsize
2013 Polaris Ranger 800 Midsize
2013 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4 Midsize
2013 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 Midsize
2013 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI CREW 4x4 Midsize
2014 Polaris Ranger 400 4x4 Midsize
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 Midsize
2015 Polaris Ranger 800 Midsize