Fits Can-Am Defender
The OHGR (OverHead Gun Rack) for the Can-Am Defender installs between the factory header panel up front and the ROPS (rollover protection system) in the rear. The OHGR stores the guns overhead and out of the way. Made with premium materials like glass-filled nylon and steel, the OHGR (pronounced ‘ogre’) looks as good as your guns—not like something someone made in the garage.
The premium rubber lined jaws wont scratch or mar the finish of the weapon, keeping the gun away from metal surfaces at all times. The rubber straps that hold the gun in place offer stealth operation when storing or removing guns from the OHGR. Fitments include options for 1.5”, 1.625”, 1.75”, 1.875”, and 2” round tube cages as well as the Polaris Lock & Ride® Pro-Fit Ranger Factory Header Panel and the Can-Am® Defender.
- Steel support bracket
- Designed to install between the Can-Am Factory Header Panel and the Rear Cross Tube
- Thick plate and cast steel brackets mount rack solidly and securely
- Glass filled nylon housing
- Multiple settings to hold jaws securely shut around gun
- Tough but soft rubber jaw grips conform to gun stock and barrel, holding firearm securely in place