For use with SuperATV's 1.5" forward offset A-arms or 6" lift kit for:
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2019+ (manufactured after 7-1-2018)
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Edition : 2018+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Northstar Edition Crew : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Back Country Crew : 2019
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Texas Edition Crew : 2020+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter : 2019+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 High Lifter Crew : 2019+
Bolster Your Suspension
We know what you’re doing with your Polaris Ranger XP 1000—big tires, a big portal gear lift, and big mud holes. You want the meanest party wagon you can get, but all that unsprung weight at your hub means more leverage. More leverage means every mud hole and rut has the potential to wad up your suspension. Protect your investment and keep the good times rolling with SuperATV’s Track Bars for the Polaris Ranger XP 1000. With our track bars installed, you can go for the hard rides your barrel-club beast was built for.
Double Your Suspension Strength
Our track bars are made with 1.25” diameter steel tubing and use heavy-duty heims. We use 1/8” steel plating for our frame mount to ensure a bulletproof connection point. Altogether, our track bars virtually double the strength of your front suspension. That means you can hit bigger bumps with bigger tires and bigger portals without crumpling your A-arms.
Perfect Engineering with Double Axis Technology
Do you know why SuperATV is one of the only companies you can find that makes track bars, jamb bars, or A-arms support bars? It’s because they’re really stinking tricky. Without precision placement, you’ll compromise strength, ground clearance, suspension travel or, worse, all three. We use Double Axis technology to ensure you get full suspension travel without binding. They maintain perfect 3-point geometry that gives you maximum strength and clearance.
We know what we’re doing and we know the difference between track bars that rock and track bars that suck. Ours rock. Our clamps are big and beefy—our tests show that they won’t break when properly installed so there’s no need to weld. And even though they’re big, our clamps only hang down a couple inches to minimize clearance loss.
- Virtualy doubles the strength of your front suspension
- Designed for the Ranger XP 1000 6” Lift Kit or 1.5" Forward Offset A-Arms.
- Bars made of 1.25” diameter steel
- Mounting plate made of 1/8” steel plating
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.