Fits Polaris Full and Mid-Size Round Tube Ranger
The redesigned hood rack creates a best in class cargo solution. It incorporates all of the best features of our previous generation hood racks, but with added features.
PLEASE NOTE: There is a clearance issues with the mid-size Ranger—the mid-size hood cannot be tilted forward with the hood rack installed. In order to service the vehicle, the hood rack’s lower mounting plate will need to be removed or the hood can be completely removed by pulling out the pins at the lower pivot points.
- 2-Piece tubular steel basket
- All new latching system
- Easy placement and removal, no tools required
- No lost hardware
- Easy installation, no drilling required
- All steel construction
- Mounting plate for light bar
- Adjustable tilt angle
- Lots of tie-down spots
SECURE YOUR GEAR
Attach more stuff to it—Seizmik hood racks accept a variety of accessories to hold guns and gear.
Easy to secure—the hood rack’s design allows equipment to be easily strapped down to the multiple mounting points on the hood rack.
Dump your load, not your gear—placing your equipment in a hood rack allows you to dump your bed without unloading or rearranging equipment.
Add 30% more space—hood racks carry equipment more efficiently than dump beds because the gear can be organized and secured easier.
SEPARATE EQUIPMENT FROM CARGO
Cargo in the back—putting your equipment up front means that larger loads can be hauled in the back.
Equipment in the front—placing equipment in the hood rack keeps gear more organized and and secure thanks to the raised bar and multiple strapping and mounting points.
WHAT’S SO SPECIAL ABOUT SEIZMIK HOOD RACKS?
- Seizmik hood racks are constructed from steel and powder coated for greater durability.
- There is no drilling necessary to install Seizmik Hood Racks
- Seizmik Hood Racks can easily be installed in less than 30 minutes and don’t require special tools