Fits Full Size John Deere Gator XUV/HPX
Seizmik Versa-Vent windshield for John Deere Gator XUV/HPX – Uncoated Polycarbonate with ABS lower panel.
- Available in 0.220” optically clear, uncoated polycarbonate
- Innovative windshield vents
- Made of super-durable glass-filled nylon
- Designed with built-in defogging vents
- Gasket sealed against water intrusion
- Fully adjustable easy-to-use louver for variable airflow
- Two vents per windshield
- Super strong, low profile nylon clamps do not interfere with other accessories
- Automotive grade high deflection bulb gasket along top and bottom of windshield insures best in class seal
- Durable ABS plastic lower vent panel seal against wind intrusion
- Works with SEIZMIK accessories: mirrors, light bars, etc.
- Trailerable to 65mph
Seizmik’s VersaVent windshield comes equipped with two cleverly designed vents that let the driver and the passenger independently control the amount and direction of airflow.
The VersaVent windshield also features a defog mode. No other windshield offers all these features. The vent is made of glass filled nylon, so it’s incredibly durable. The scoop on the front gathers up air off the hood and re-directs it to inside the vehicle so even at very slow speeds there is a surprising amount of air that can come through the vent. The design of the scoop and the gasket between it and the windshield keeps precipitation out while still allowing airflow in—as much or as little as either the driver or passenger desires.
When placed in ‘defog’ mode, the vent directs outside air onto the inside surface of the windshield to prevent fogging.