Get the most out of your Ranger XP 1000 with SuperATV's maximum clearance a arms. Get additional clearance without adding a lift kit! Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and featuring 25% larger tubing, our unique dual bend design forward control arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tie rods! To give your machine the Ultimate clearance pair with 3" Lift Kit.
SuperATV a arms feature the industry leading Adjustable Upper Ball Joint allowing for full camber adjustment. Unlike others, our arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused by misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
- +1.5" Forward Offset
- Maximum tire size: 28.5" Note: At full compression tire may rub the trim and bumper.
- 1.25" Tube - 25% Larger Than OEM
- Full Camber Adjustability
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 : 2017+
- Polaris Ranger XP 1000 Crew : 2017+
- Note: If you have a 2017+ Ranger 1000 High Lifter Edition, you will require Ranger 1000 stock length axles and tie rods. Highlifter Edition length axles and tie rods are not compatible with this kit.