Protect yourself from the elements and the trail with a full windshield for your Polaris RZR 1000. When you’re racing through the trail, there’s no better way to protect yourself from your buddy’s rooster tail and those low hanging branches than with a polycarbonate full windshield. Our windshields are available in a 1/4” hard coated, scratch resistant polycarbonate material or non-hard coated Lexan.
Our scratch resistant version has been hard coated on both sides so that it can take hits from branches and rocks without becoming a streaky mess of scratches. It’ll protect you from both debris and cold wind and is available in both clear and tinted variations.
Our hard coating is so scratch resistant that our tests show it can withstand 100,000+ wipes without showing signs of wear. Clean it all you want because that’s more than enough for the lifetime of the windshield. When you need the best of the best—perfect clarity, incredible strength, and scratch resistance—you need SuperATV’s scratch resistant, polycarbonate windshield.
Lexan is up to 200 times stronger than glass and will protect you from heavy impacts from rocks, branches, or gravel. Lexan is not hard coated and it is not recommended for riders with a hand-wiper.
- Featured Styles
- Clear scratch resistant
- Light tint scratch resistant
- Clear Lexan
- Made of 1/4" polycarbonate material
- 200 times stronger than glass
- Scratch resistant windshields are hard coated on both sides
- Hard coating withstands 100,000+ wipes without scratching
- Contoured to hood with full-length rubber seal for a great fit
- Easy to install: comes with all necessary hardware and instructions
- Can be used with soft or hard tops
- Add an LED Light Kit to brighten your night riding!
- Polaris RZR 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR S 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR 4 900 : 2015+
- Polaris RZR 1000 S : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+
- Does NOT fit 2018+ RZR Turbo S