Give your RZR an extreme upgrade with SuperATV’s 1” extended rear trailing arms. Your RZR will get a 1” longer wheel base and help you tackle those hills that were too much for your stock suspension. Thanks to their extra inch of clearance, these arms allow you to run 40”+ tires! Note: You will need to upgrade your front suspension to clear larger than 30” tires on the front. SuperATV’s trailing arms are carefully designed to maintain factory alignment. That means you’ll have no added wear and tear on axles and wheels!
To ensure that we’ve delivered an unbeatable product that exceeds your expectations, SuperATV’s extended trailing arms are methodically designed with leading edge CAD software, and made from high strength steel plating.
- Polaris RZR 1000 XP : 2014+
- Polaris RZR 4 1000 XP : 2014+
- Polaris RZR Turbo XP : 2016+
- Polaris RZR 4 Turbo XP : 2016+
- Polaris RZR RS1 : 2018+
- Made from high strength steel
- 1" rear offset for more stability and clearance
- Clears 40" tires! (Note: you will need to upgrade your front suspension to clear tires larger than 30" in the front)
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Available in multiple colors to match your ride